The Gelendzhik Advantages
1. As, you'll difficult get to Gelendzhik, so there are few campers even in the high season. The tourists will reach by the way of Novorossiysk in the city. It's not always comfortable.
2. There is an alga in Gelendzhik. The Black Sea is famous the sands. Really it's not comfortable to do go on the large pebbles. So, you should buy special shoes.
3. The young and active tourist will measure the Gelendzhik infrastructure in particular. Any entertainment is available all hours: night clubs, hookah, saunas. It has and in Anapa, but a slightly lower.
4. The around of Gelendzhik is glad an eye the different mountain view. The is resort spread in the shadow of mountains with a covering of plant. In any time you can go for a walk. It will be a test for body and spirit.
5. The coast of Gelendzhik is one of the places, which the locals are proud of it. Here it's built according to the requirements a current camper. There are separate bicycle parks, which not walking moms with kids. At least, it shows the guests reviews in a network. Here you can warm uppon the simulators installed directly under the open sky. A real paradise for sports fans a and healthy lifestyle.
6. In Gelendzhik has a dry climate the wet doesn't exceed 69% in summer. It's mean that the things washed for the night, bathing suit and towels will be dry in the morning. In Anapa isn't the wettest climate, but the figures are slightly higher and the average summer humidity is 72%. The things don't dry as fast as tourists want.
Where's the best: Anapa or Gelendzhik?
It depends on your personal preference and purpose trip. If you go to the rest with small kids and carry out each quiet hour of the vacation. You'll choose the Anapa. Here you can go by train or by plane, order the transfer. Then in 30 minutes, you can see, how your children will be splashing in warm water. Don't afraid that there will cover wave, but in the heat, you can go to the park and under the shade of trees to wait for the evening.
If you have a purpose of the margin of the sea. You should go to Gelendzhik with its pebble beach, clear water, and night clubs. The bravest and easiest to climb easily go from Gelendzhik on excursions to Sochi. It's enough to get to Tuapse (Three hours) and there every hour in the direct on of Sochi and the Olympic Park go comfortable trains "Lastochka".
Rest in Anapa
Rest in Gelendzhik